top of page

Wagonwheel Ranch Group

Public·121 members

[LIVESTREAM@@@] Hull City vs. Cardiff City live streaming 16 December 2023

Hull City vs Cardiff City H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions. Next match. Hull City.

If you’re curious, you can read our Privacy Notice. 14:15Barry CooperFestive fans... Ozan Tufan greets fans ahead of City's final home outing before Christmas (Image: Ryan Crockett/News Images)14:15Barry CooperThe teamsheet is hereThe Hull City vs Cardiff City teamsheet14:09Barry CooperMike the GreatJean Michael Seri greets fans outside the MKM Stadium (Image: Ryan Crockett/News Images)14:08Barry CooperHere's the gafferLiam Rosenior signs a shirt at the MKM Stadium (Image: Ryan Crockett/News Images)14:06Barry CooperErol Bulut on being reunited wth Acun IlicaliMaybe it will be live in Turkey. I know Acun very well, since 1995. As always at Hull Live, we want your involvement. Join us below by commenting below, on Twitter @HDMHull City or on Facebook where you can interact with our Facebook Live broadcasts, and you can now enjoy our latest podcast episode right here. You can also join our City WhatsApp community and get the latest news from the MKM Stadium straight to your mobile device. Click here to sign up. If you don’t like our community, you can check out any time you like. Barry CooperAround the groundsIpswich Town vs Norwich City (12:30pm)Bristol City vs SunderlandLeeds United vs Coventry CityMillwall vs Huddersfield TownPlymouth Argyle vs Rotherham UnitedPreston North End vs WatfordSheffield Wednesday vs QPRSouthampton vs Blackburn RoversSwansea City vs MiddlesbroughSunday: West Brom vs Stoke City (12pm)Monday: Birmingham City vs Leicester City (8pm)Barry CooperForm guide - last sixCity: WDWLLWCardiff City: LWLLWLBarry CooperMeet the ref…Today’s referee is Keith Stroud. He’ll be assisted by Matthew Smith and Greg Read with David Rock the fourth official. In Stroud's 13 games so far, he’s handed out 72 yellow cards and just the one red. You may remember Stroud took charge at Carrow Road on the opening weekend, his only City game of the season thus far. ᐉ Hull City vs Cardiff City Live Stream, Tip » How to watch How to watch the Hull City vs Cardiff City live stream video. ⚽️ Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. Championship 16/12/2023. Hull City v Cardiff City - BBC Sport 3 hours ago — Live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Hull City and Cardiff City. When I was a player, he was working for Fenerbahce press. Since that time I have known him, but he made an impressive move with his TV channels and shows and he was always crazy about football. He has made his dream come true, having a team and being the owner. 14:00KEY EVENTTeam news is IN - one change for City And here’s the starting XI line-up Rosenior has tasked with getting three points here against the Bluebirds. Tufan in for Slater is the change from Boro. Allsop, Coyle, Greaves, Jones, Tufan, Morton, Delap, Seri, Twine, Christie, Connolly. Subs: Ingram, McLoughlin, Traore, Vaughan, Docherty, Jacob, Smith, Slater, Sellars-Fleming. 13:57Barry CooperBad news about Ruben, says Liam RoseniorRúben unfortunately for us has done his hamstring again so he could be out for a prolonged period of time. Hull City vs Cardiff City LIVE: Championship team news 21 minutes ago — Follow live coverage as Hull City face Cardiff City in the Championship today. An increasingly competitive second tier in English football ... Barry CooperOur predicted starting XIAllsop; Christie, Greaves, Jones, Coyle; Morton, Seri; Tufan, Twine, Connolly; Delap. Barry CooperPick the starting XIWith options now depleted, what would you do? Barry CooperInjury news..... Just when things looked like improving for City, disaster has struck once again. Liam Rosenior will be without the likes of Jaden Philogene, Jason Lokilo, Ruben Vinagre and Allahyar Sayyadmanesh this afternoon, while Adama Traore could also miss it with a knee problem he picked up on Wednesday. It is sore so it is touch and go with him. He could make the bench, but he definitely won’t start. Jason (Lokilo) will be out. We will assess him for Bristol City. Allahyar (Sayyadmanesh) trained today, but he hasn’t trained for a long time so we will have to see how he is for Bristol City, but he won’t be included for tomorrow. For example, Regan (Slater); I have to make a decision on him. He has been out for two and a half months, come back and put in an incredible shift in a high intensity game recently. Does he start again for me on Saturday? I have to look at the bigger picture with team selection and I want Regan on the pitch as he is a massive part of what we do, but at the same time it has to be right for him and for the season. Hull City vs Cardiff City Live Streams - Buffstreams 13 hours ago — Hull City vs Cardiff City Live Streams. Links will appear around 60 mins prior to game start. Please check back again ... These are one of the things that tests you as a manager and the squad. I’m devastated for Rúben, because he worked hard to get back and made a really positive impact on Wednesday and now he’s going to be out again. I haven’t got a timescale yet, but it is a grade two hamstring which you’re looking at over a month for, so it not good news for us or Rúben. 13:45Barry Cooper#stattoCardiff’s Karlan Grant has scored six goals in six Football League appearances against Hull City, his most against a single side. 13:44Barry CooperThe festivities are in full swingLiam Delap enjoys a selfie with a Grinch impersonator (Image: Ryan Crockett/News Images)Barry CooperDown the yearsCity wins: 28Draws: 21Cardiff wins: 22First meeting: April 23, 1921: Cardiff 0-0 City - League Division TwoLast meeting: February 4, 2023: City 1-0 Cardiff - ChampionshipBarry CooperDecisions to make, says the gafferA couple will miss the game. Adama (Traoré), who probably made the best tackle on Wednesday, was trod on his knee by accident in that tackle. Hull City vs Cardiff City LIVE build-up and match updates from the MKM StadiumHull City will look to make it back-to-back wins this afternoon when they host play-off rivals Cardiff City at the MKM Stadium in their final home outing before Christmas. After successive league defeats for the first time under Liam Rosenior, the Tigers roared back to winning ways with a terrific come-from-behind win at Middlesbrough on Wednesday night with Liam Delap and Ozan Tufan scoring at the Riverside Stadium, and they'll look to make it back-to-back wins against the Bluebirds. Between now and kick-off at 3pm, we’ll have all the build-up followed by match action and then post-match reaction from here in East Yorkshire. Hull City vs Cardiff City prediction, live stream, score and Hull City vs Cardiff City prediction, live score and live stream info. Check Hull City vs Cardiff City odds. Match date: 16 Dec 2023.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Kim Bertrand
  • Dave
    Dave
  • Bence Gonzales
    Bence Gonzales
  • Paige Holden
    Paige Holden
  • Ksenia Gonchar
    Ksenia Gonchar
bottom of page