top of page

Wagonwheel Ranch Group

Public·134 members

Ascoli - Catanzaro live free 16/12/2023


15 hours ago — Ascoli - Catanzaro live score 2023-12-16 today match results Italy Serie B. All H2H stats, prediction, live score, live odds and result in ...


Ascoli Calcio 1898 - US Catanzaro: Live Stream & on TV-1 Days -3 Hours -6 Minutes -21 Seconds Where to watch in JustWatch currently doesn't have any viewing options Notify me when I can watch it. Something wrong? Let us know! US Catanzaro @ Ascoli Calcio 1898: Live Stream & on TV today US Catanzaro @ Ascoli Calcio 1898 took place on Dec 16 at 10:15 AM. Live Commentary - Ascoli vs Catanzaro | 16.12.2023 Pablo Rodríguez (Ascoli) wins a free kick in the defensive half. 68' miss icon. Attempt missed. Stefano Scognamillo (Catanzaro) left footed shot from the centre ... Prediction and Picks for Ascoli vs Catanzaro Football 16 14 hours ago — Football Prediction and Picks Based on Statistics Data for Free at Scores24.live Prediction and Picks for Ascoli vs Catanzaro Football 16 ... Ascoli - Catanzaro tips, predictions and statisticsAscoli and Catanzaro will face each other on 12/16/2023 at 3:15 PM at Stadio Cino e Lillo Del Duca stadium, Ascoli Piceno, Italy. The match is part of Serie B. The referee for the match is Alberto Santoro. The probability of winning for Ascoli is 42%. The probability of a draw between Ascoli and Catanzaro is 26%. The probability of winning for Catanzaro is 32% The probability of both teams scoring is 52%, while the probability of at least one team not scoring is 48% The probability of there being over 2. 5 total goals is 47%, while the probability of there being under 2. 5 goals is 53% In the last match on 12/09/2023, Ascoli lost to Spezia with a score of 1-2 In the last match on 12/09/2023, Catanzaro defeated Pisa with a score of 2-0 In the last head-to-head on 02/23/2014, Catanzaro defeated Ascoli away with a score of 0-1 In the last 2 head-to-head matches, Ascoli has won 0 times, Catanzaro has won 1 times, and they have drawn 1 times. Ascoli - Catanzaro live score and H2H football match results Ascoli vs Catanzaro live score and live streaming on December 16th, 2023 at 15:15 UTC time for Football Italy Serie B. Ascoli - Catanzaro Betting Odds, Football - Serie B Place a €10 bet and get two €10 Free Bets and a €10 Free Bet for mobile! T&Cs Apply. Matchbook. 0% Commission on all sports. Take advantage of 0 ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page