Time & Location
Dec 29, 2022, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Val Therese, 2200 Kenneth Dr, Val Therese, ON P3P 1S4, Canada
About the event
WAGONWHEEL RANCH HOLIDAY FESTIVAL
December 17th - December 31st 2022
*closed December 25th
Open to Public Festival Visit Includes:
Horse drawn sleigh/wagon rides shuttle Guests to and from our festive Bonfire stop in woods Enjoy Hot Chocolate & 'mallow roast at bonfire stop then return sleigh/wagon ride to Ranch for Petting Farm Visit!
Choose your preferred Sleigh ride session :
WINTER WONDERLAND DAY SLEIGH RIDE SESSION: 11 am - 3pm Winter Wonderland Sleighs continuously depart Ranch from 11 am - 2 pm (last sleigh out at 2pm)
TWILIGHT TOUR EVENING SLEIGH RIDE SESSION: 4 pm - 8pm Twilight Tour Evening Sleighs continuously depart from 4 pm - 7 pm (last sleigh out at 7pm)
HOLIDAY FESTIVAL VISIT INCLUDES:
- 10 minute Horse drawn sleigh/wagon ride through scenic groomed trails that leads you out to our festive bonfire stop in the woods!
- Hop off Sleigh and cozy up to the fire while enjoying a cup of our delicious Hot Chocolate & marshmallow roast ! (roasting sticks provided at bonfire stop)
- Once finished at the bonfire, catch the next shuttle sleigh back to the Ranch for a visit into our Petting Farm for a fun & interactive experience with our friendly animals!
TICKETS: *$20.00/PERSON + HST AGES 2 YEARS & UP
Children under 24 months old are admitted Free of charge; we ask they sit on parents' lap for duration of sleigh ride (strollers not permitted on sleigh) *Ticket Processing Fees applicable and will be added at check-out
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS ONLINE NOW!
This Limited Ticket Event is expected to Sell Out fast !
How to Attend
1. Purchase your Festival Tickets online
2. WWR will confirm your visit via email with your payment receipt along with your detailed e-Tickets
3. On day of your reserved Visit; Check in at Ranch Admission Desk by presenting your e-ticket(s) any time during your reserved Day or Evening Sleigh Session
***BE SURE TO ALLOW AT LEAST 1 HOUR FOR YOUR VISIT
- 20 Seats per Sleigh ride available for continuous shuttle rotations for both daily sessions
- Horse-drawn sleigh/wagon rides are subject to safe and operational trail conditions; scheduled rides may be substituted and pulled with tractor in event of poor trail conditions
- All Ticket Sales are Final, Non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash value Refunds are not provided.in event of Cancellation of a scheduled Sleigh ride date, Ticket holders will be notified and Ticket Purchase amount (excluding Ticket Fees) will be credited toward their next visit to WWR. (only WWR reserves the right to Cancel a scheduled Event due to inclement weather and/or poor trail conditions)
- Guests are welcome to bring campfire snacks from home for bonfire time however No outside food is permitted inside our Petting Farm
- No alcohol and/or drugs permitted at this Public Family Event*No glass containers/bottles permitted beyond Ranch barnyard and on trail
- Please leave your Pets at home; Pets are not permitted at Ranch or on Sleigh rides for everyone's safety and additionally for protection of our free range livestock on premises
- This Event is held entirely outdoors so it is very important that Guests dress themselves and their children properly for the outdoor elements. For the colder weather days, Guests are welcome to bring blankets from home for sleigh ride, additionally; we recommend bringing Multipurpose warmers that are single use air-activated heat packs ideal for keeping your body warm when temperatures get cold. (these warmers are available in several styles designed for hands, feet and body and can be found at most department stores.)
Weather Tip: Before heading out to the Ranch, Check out the Weather Conditions! follow link below for Val Therese Ontario forecast: https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/hourly-weather-forecast/ontario/val-therese
For more info Contact Kimkim@wagonwheelranch.net
WWR HOLIDAY FESTIVAL
+CA$0.57 service fee
+CA$0.57 service fee0