Sun, Mar 12|
Wagon Wheel Ranch
MAPLE TAFFY PUBLIC SLEIGH RIDES
Time & Location
Mar 12, 3:00 PM
Wagon Wheel Ranch, 2200 Kenneth Dr, Val Therese, ON P3P 1S4, Canada
About the event
- Board sleigh at your reserved time for a 10-minute horse drawn sleigh ride through groomed scenic winter trails out to bonfire stop in woods.
- Hop off sleigh and help yourself to a cup of delicious Hot Chocolate, Roast a ‘mallow over the bonfire &
- Sample delicious Maple Snow Taffy! :D ~ Pure Maple Syrup is boiled down to taffy-making perfection and poured over fresh snow; roll popsicle stick over syrup and experience a sweet nostalgic French-Canadian Treat!
- Guests are also invited to explore beautiful nature trails that wind around bonfire stop area!
- 10-minute Sleigh ride back to Ranch for some Petting Farm Fun in our Barn!
Petting Farm Visit: “Meet Barbie; our Llama, Jessie & Rolly; our miniature & mammoth donkey, curious goats & playful sheep all while the ducks, chickens, and roosters “serenade” your arrival!”
*Our 2 Teams of Horses & Sleighs are available to shuttle Guests to and from Bonfire every 20 – 30 minutes
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE IN EVENT OF CANCELLATION
- Maple Snow Taffy Sleigh ride Schedule subject to Change and/or Event Cancellation due to unforeseeable deterioration of Trail conditions, additionally, tractor-drawn rides may be substituted for horse-drawn rides in event trails become unsafe for horse travel. Scheduled Maple Taffy Sleigh rides are also subject to cancellation due to inclement weather. Only WWR reserves the right to cancel due to inclement weather conditions as well as poor trail conditions.
In the event where WWR is required to cancel any scheduled Maple Taffy Sleigh rides, our website will be updated immediately as well as Guests will be notified via email of cancellation at least 2 hours prior to their scheduled visit and issued a Credit in amount of their purchased tickets (less ticket processing fees) toward their next visit to Wagonwheel Ranch. Guests have 1 year to redeem their Admission Credit(s) toward any of our other seasonally offered Public Events:
Fall Harvest in October, Holiday Sleigh rides in December, Family Day Weekend in February, March Maple Taffy
- Guests are welcome to bring their own campfire snacks from home on the sleigh for bonfire time: no glass containers please
- Please leave your Pets at home; Pets are not permitted at Ranch or on Sleigh rides for everyone's safety and additionally for protection of our free-range livestock on premises
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries
MAPLE TAFFY PUBLIC SLEIGH RIDE
+CA$0.62 service fee
+CA$0.62 service fee0