Sat, Feb 18|
Wagon Wheel Ranch
FAMILY DAY WEEKEND PUBLIC SLEIGH RIDES
Time & Location
Feb 18, 11:00 AM
Wagon Wheel Ranch, 2200 Kenneth Dr, Val Therese, ON P3P 1S4, Canada
About the event
Admission applicable to Guests Aged 2 Years & up; No charge for children under 24 months old
Reserve your 1.5-Hour Visit by Purchasing Tickets Online Here! Choose from 3 Days of Family Day Weekend Fun!
~Board sleigh for a 10-minute horse drawn sleigh ride through scenic winter trails out to bonfire stop in woods
~Hop off sleigh and help yourself to a cup of delicious Hot Chocolate/ Roast a ‘mallow over the bonfire/
~Explore beautiful nature trails that wind around bonfire stop area!
~10-minute Sleigh ride back to Ranch
Visit our Petting Farm inside our barn once your sleigh returns to Ranch: Barbie our Llama, Jessie our mini donkey, Rolly our mammoth donkey, pot belly pigs, curious goats, playful sheep, ducks, chickens and roosters are always happy to greet and interact with our Guests!
- 20 Tickets available per Sleigh Ride. Scheduled Departures from Ranch each half hour
- Children under 24 months old are admitted Free of charge; we ask they sit on parents' lap for duration of sleigh ride (strollers not permitted on sleigh)
- Applicable Ticket Processing Fees will be added at Ticket check-out
- Horse-drawn sleigh/wagon rides are subject to safe and operational trail conditions; scheduled rides may be substituted and pulled with tractor in event of poor trail conditions.
- Guests are welcome to bring campfire snacks from home for bonfire time however No outside food is permitted inside our Petting Farm; we ask you do not feed animals without WWR staff supervision.
- Please leave your Pets at home; Pets are not permitted at Ranch or on Sleigh rides for everyone's safety and additionally for protection of our free-range livestock on premises.
- This Event is held entirely outdoors so it is very important that Guests dress themselves and their children properly for the outdoor elements. For the colder weather days, Guests are welcome to bring blankets from home for sleigh ride, additionally; we recommend bringing Multipurpose warmers that are single use air-activated heat packs ideal for keeping your body warm when temperatures get cold. (These warmers are available in several styles designed for hands, feet and body and can be found at most department stores.)
Check out the Weather Conditions at the Ranch before heading out!
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE IN EVENT OF CANCELLATION
- Only Wagonwheel Ranch reserves the right to Cancel scheduled Events due to inclement weather and/or trails.
- Any Cancellations of Scheduled Events are posted on our website
- Ticket holders will be notified via email and/or by phone.
- A Credit in amount of original Ticket Purchase (excluding taxes & ticket processing fee) will be applied toward Customer’s next visit to WWR. Credits are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by original ticket purchaser.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries
FAMILY DAY WEEKEND
+CA$0.57 service fee
+CA$0.57 service fee0